"Gaziantep'ten dünyaya açılan bir eğitim ekolü..."
In the 2017-2018 Academic Year, job applications could be for all branches to be reviewed and assessed.
Elementary School Teacher
- graduating from the respective departments of Faculties of Education of universities or having pedagogic formation,
- having an experience of at least three years,
- using educational technologies in the lessons and having knowledge of using smart boards,
- loving the teaching profession, success-oriented, creative, and innovative,
- inclined to teamwork and agreeable,
- good at communication and productive,
- knowing English (preferably),
- being able to use MS Office programs,
- having finished his military service (for male candidates),
- residing or can reside in Gaziantep
The applications could be made online via e-mail to email@example.com or by filling in the job application form on our website.
The hiring and placement process conducted by the Human Resources Department aims at hiring the most suitable candidates for vacant positions within the organization of Sanko Private Schools in line with its vision, mission, strategies and values.
The vacant positions within the organization of Sanko Private Schools are released on the institutional website and contractual candidate search portal with an announcement.
The applications through the Human Resources section of our website are assessed carefully in terms of job necessities determined specifically for each position. The applications of the candidates who meet the prerequisites are taken under review for the proper vacant positions. Job offers are made to the candidates having completed the stages such as examination, competence-based interview, personality inventory and sample teaching successfully.
Human Resources OfficePhone : +90 (342)211 34 93 - 211 34 95
AddressÖzel Sanko Okulları Pancarlı Mah.Kültür Cad. 27060 Şehitkamil / GaziantepEfirstname.lastname@example.org